Baby Lock Coronet 16" LONG aRm machine and Frame
The new Baby Lock Coronet longarm quilting machine opens up worlds of possibilities for first-time longarm quilters. The included 5' frame that fits easily into the smallest studio, yet the Coronet has a huge 16" workspace that gives quilters complete control over their compositions from beginning to end.
- 16" Workspace - With 16"" to the right of the needle and an 8 -1/4" high throat space, the Coronet gives ample room to finish quilts of all sizes.
- Lighted Workspace - Long-lasting, high-intensity LED lights illuminate your workspace so you can see every detail on your quilt.
- LCD Display - Access your hardware and software options, lighting options, stitch counters and more through the large LCD touch screen.
- uilt-in Stitch Regulation - Enjoy free-motion quilting at a comfortable pace with the built-in stitch regulation system. The automatic regulator helps achieve evenly spaced, consistent stitches every time.
- Large "M" Class Bobbin -Enjoy fewer bobbin changes with the largest bobbins available in quilting (up to 40% larger than standard bobbins). Plus, with variable speeds on the electric bobbin winder, you can easily wind thread of different types and weights.