Baby Lock Destiny II
The Destiny II embraces the future of sewing. You’ll enjoy a larger workspace, a tablet-sized screen, and an impressive selection of built-in stitches and embroidery designs. We’ve also included new, smart features powered by Baby Lock IQ Technology to make every step of your projects easier than ever before.
- IQ Designer - Instantly digitize your hand-drawn, scanned or imported artwork. Then edit your designs down to the stitch. You can even draw your own stippling and choose to quilt in or around designs.
- Decorative Fills - Take digitizing to new heights with 10 gorgeous fill designs, including floral, decorative and straight-line patterns.
- 90 Embroidery Shapes - 60 new decorative shapes, including 30 closed and 30 open shapes. Edit and repeat the patterns for large-scale embroidery.
- TruView LCD HD Touch Screen - The Destiny II large touchscreen measures 10.1" diagonally and is comparable to many popular tablets. Every button is bigger and clearer, and all designs and stitches are vivid.
- Embroidery Editing Resizing & Grouping - Rotate, merge, color sort, group and more all on screen. Resize up to 200% or down to 60% of the original design. Your density is automatically recalculated to ensure a flawless stitch out.
- Color Visualizer - Choose from random, vivid, gradient and soft, and watch as your design is transformed in an array of color combinations. Have a favorite color in mind? Pin it to the Color Visualizer, and the Destiny II will be sure to use it in the next set of color suggestions.
- 11.25" to the Right of the Needle - The workspace on the Destiny II makes it easy to sew larger projects and fullsize quilts.
- Needle Beam - When you want to know exactly where your embroidery will begin, use the Needle Beam. The Needle Beam highlights your needle drop point so you can see where the first stitches will land.
- NeedleCam™ - If you want to see how your design will look on your project, use the NeedleCam digital camera. The NeedleCam will scan your hooped fabric so you can see it on-screen with your design.
- Sensor Pen - If you enjoy a more hands-on approach to positioning, simply tell the Destiny where you want your design by pointing to the spot on your project with the Sensor Pen.
- Positioning Stickers - Positioning stickers are great for smaller designs in tight spaces such as collars and pockets. Just place a sticker where you want your design... even if it’s hooped a bit crooked, it will be embroidered exactly where you want it!
- Digital Dual-Feed & Decorative Couching Sole - Sewing multiple layers is easy with the Digital Dual-Feed System. You also get a special sole that makes it easy to add decorative couching to projects.
- Stadium Lighting - Enhanced Stadium Lighting surrounds the needle and work area with powerful LED light. With five settings and 50% brighter true color, you’ll see every detail in your project.
- Multi-Function Foot Control and Knee Lift - Stop and start sewing with the main pedal while the heel tap and side pedal handle two additional functions. Select from single stitch, position needle up/down, thread cutting, and reverse stitch. And the knee lift allows for handsfree sewing.
Hoops for Every Occasion — Up to 9.5" x 14" - Tailor your machine to any task. Destiny II comes with five embroidery hoops and grids ranging from 4"x 4" up to 9.5" x 14".